Current Group Offerings
Teen Girls Groups (Teen Girls ages 13-18)
These groups are for teen girls experiencing challenges in their everyday functioning in school,
with peers, and in relationships with others, due to symptoms of anxiety and/or depression. The
group will provide coping strategies, peer support, and will have a
journaling and art component.
College/University Women's Support Groups (Young women ages 17-25)
These groups are for young women facing challenges in their college or university environment with fitting in with new friends, newfound independence, and navigating a new campus, new city, and new social scene. This group will provide coping strategies, peer support, and will have a journaling and art component.
Women's Transitions Therapy Group (Women ages 25-40)
Women's Caregiver Group (Women of all ages)
Middle of the Road: A Group for Women "In The Middle"
- Do you find yourself wondering what your role is now that your children are getting older?
- Maybe your children are off to college, or that day is rapidly approaching?
- Have you been watching your parents age
and realizing that you may need to assist them at the same time you are
in the thick of raising your own family?
- Perhaps your career has you
feeling stuck but you're unsure of your next move?
- Have your relationships with friends and loved ones changed due to divorce, death, or other life transitions?
Call (202) 686-7000 or email [email protected] for more information or to set up an individual screening/intake appointment for any of these groups.